Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font Times New Roman; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic, bibliographic, and footnote requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
I declare that the manuscript sent is original, has not been published before and is not currently being considered for publication elsewhere.
I confirm that the manuscript has been read and approved by all the authors mentioned and that there are no other persons who would meet the criteria for authorship but were not mentioned. In addition, I confirm that the order of the authors listed in the manuscript has been approved by all the authors.
I confirm that the correspondent author is the only contact with the Editorial Board in the editorial process, and is responsible for communicating with other authors and informing them about the progress, corrections and final approval of the article.
The Information Clause on Personal Data
Pursuant to art. 13 par. 1 and 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter referred to as GDPR, we would like to inform you that:
Administrator of your personal data is the Institute for Legal Culture Ordo Iuris with its registered office in Warsaw at Zielna Str. no. 39, 00-108 Warsaw (Poland), (hereinafter referred to as the Institute or as the Data Controller).
Your personal data entered in the registration form on our website may be processed for the following purposes:
- carrying out publishing process related to the publication of submitted texts (scientific articles, glosses, commentaries, notes, reviews etc.),
- publishing the name, surname, degree or academic title and affiliation of the author or reviewer,
- sending out the copy numbers of printed journal to the author,
- sending newsletter,
- maintaining regular contact with our Institute in connection with its statutory purposes, in particular to inform about our public events and social campaigns as well as possibilities of supporting us.
Processing of your personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller in accordance with the article 6 paragraph 1 point (f) of the GDPR.
You provide us personal data on a purely voluntary basis, however if you refuse to provide the requested data, we will not be able to accomplish the purposes indicated in point 2 above.
Pursuant to the GDRP you shall have:
- the right of access to your data and to obtain a copy of them;
- the right of rectification of your personal data;
- the right of erasure of your personal data;
- the right to obtain the restriction of data processing;
- the right to object to data processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Office (address: ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw, Poland).
If you would like to exercise your rights in relation to processing please send a letter to the following address: 00-108 Warsaw, Zielna Str. no. 39, with a note: “Data Protection Officer” or e-mail to address <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
The recipients of your personal data will be entities rendering services for data controllers, in particular hosting, printing, postal, payment, legal, accounting, personnel, IT services as well as other entities related to the publishing process, databases and other information, promotional and scholarly portals.
Data Controller is responsible for compliance with the obligations under GDPR in regard to possible data transfers outside the European Economic Area (EEA). In this case, Data Controller shall ensure appropriate or suitable safeguards and the means by which to obtain a copy of them or where they have been made available.
Your personal data may be processed in an automated way, including profiling. However, decision-making as to data subject will not be automated.
Your personal data will be stored until the claims become statute-barred after the statutory period of limitation specified in legal regulations in force.
- to customize the site to your needs, such as remembering your preferred language or font size, and for statistical purposes,
- to understand the activities and behaviours of website visitors,
- to recognize new or past visitors,
- to improve our website and to better understand your visits on our platforms,
- to integrate with third party social media websites,
- to better understand the interests of our customers and our website visitors,
- to facilitate basic website functionality,
- to serve targeted advertisements.
By using this website, the user agrees to place cookies on his computer or other device for the aforementioned purposes. If you do not want to receive cookies, you can manage and control them by setting your browser. However, please note that deleting or blocking cookies may affect the way you use this website.